All eligible resolutions will be posted to the Lactanet Resolutions website on March 21, 2022. Lactanet will provide additional reference information where relevant to support further discussion of the resolution during the Comment Period. Resolutions will appear in one of three categories: Genetics, Milk Recording, Other. This will provide an opportunity for participants to learn more about each submission before voting begins.
At the discretion of the Board, Resolutions that are similar in nature may be combined for efficiency.
On March 31, each person (or their *designate) who has submitted an eligible resolution will have the opportunity to publicly present their Resolution for a maximum of five (5) minutes. The Resolutions Presentation will be streamed on-line in real-time using an electronic format and simultaneous translation will be provided. All participants must have access to an internet connection and can choose video or audio options.
Once eligible Resolutions are posted and are formally presented on-line, all Canadian dairy farmers are invited to share their comments and perspectives in the public discussion forum area below. The comment period will begin on April 4, 2022 and close on April 15, 2022.
If you wish to comment or participate in the discussion, please be aware of the following:
- Discussions are live in real-time
- Commentary must be related to the topic and written in a professional and respectful manner
- The name, province and comments of each participant will be visible publicly
- When commenting, we will also ask for an email to validate participation eligibility but it will not be displayed in the forum
- Any comments/postings not meeting the criteria above shall be subject to removal